Wednesday, December 23, 2009

*cough*cough*cough*

I've been sick. It started out as just an annoying cough - which soon became severe enough to keep me from sleeping (or even laying down) at night. Now I'm feeling stuffy and have a sore throat. I don't have a fever, which is good so I've been sticking to the pregnancy-safe treatments. Tea, chicken noodle soup, OJ, vitamins, sinus rinse, herbal cough drops, and some robitussen DM when things get dire. What I really wish is that I could medicate this cold with impunity - but of course, the safety of the monkey comes first, so I'm suffering through the symptoms I'd normally dull with drugs. Now, that it's been about a week without improvement I have a doctor's appointment scheduled for tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be better in time for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment