Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Big Picture, Bigger Picture

I wish I would have begun this post before the election results started rolling in - because now I'm in a funk. This election cycle I haven't been as entrenched in the fight as in past years (shout out to my HRC campaign trail peeps), but jb certainly has invested a lot of time, energy, and hard work - so we are pretty bummed by many of the results.

Anyway - Leo and I went to the Library yesterday where he had a blast pulling all the books off the shelf. We often take our afternoon walk over to the part of our neighborhood that has the post office, bank, and library. It's so nice to be able to walk, run errands and spend some time at the library.


Today we went to vote as a family (Uncle Daniel, too - he's just behind the camera). This is actually Leo's second time at the polls - his first was when he was only two days old. This time around he was much more interested in the process and I was able to snap a couple pics because we got a curtained booth.




Leo continues to be cuddly. He's definitely still working on that second tooth. I saw a bit of blood in his mouth today and he's been feeling around there with his tongue again. This tooth is coming in much slower and it hasn't been quite as traumatic as the first one - as least so far. He's a little trooper. And I'm a lucky mama.

1 comment: