Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Feliz Dia De Los Votos!

Today is the big day!  Make sure you get out the polls, vote and then come home, get comfy and watch those results roll in.  Let's hope they bring good news and prove all that hard work (did I mention that jb knocked on 257 doors yesterday!?!?) paid off.  

You may have noticed that I've been posting more than usual lately.  I'm participating in NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) and it's kicking my butt!  I'm not convinced I'm going to make it all the way to the end of the month without missing a day, but it already has given me a nudge to post some things I've been putting off and some things I probably wouldn't have otherwise.  So already a successful exercise.



I'm also THRILLED to share that I've signed on as a contributing editor at the newly re-vamped, re-launched LesbianFamily.com.  I'll be posting over there on Fridays, so be sure and check it out.  Even better, jump in and get involved!

  • If you have a queer (or ally) family blog, list it HERE.
  • If you want to submit a post, you can do that HERE.  (Cross posts welcome!)
  • If you want to thank our first sponsor with your $$, check them out at Mabel's Labels.

We've got high hopes for what we can accomplish as far as building and fostering our Queer family community -but we can't do it without you, so please do stop on by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment