I'm drinking a beer and eating Doritos. Ew. I know. Bedtime is killing me these days. I don't even know what's so difficult about it half the time, but it's making me want to bang my head against a wall. Tonight was fairly smooth - but still, both kids weren't asleep until almost 11 pm. Not ok. I know they will survive, but I need that couple of hours between our bedtimes. I want to watch TV and eat junk and enjoy the quiet. On the bright side my Dad held Zoe tonight while I got Leo ready for bed and she slept in the nook of his arm for almost an hour and when I came to collect her she was looking at him with these oh, so sweet eyes that seemed to be really happy about their bonding time.
jb left to go back to Philly/work yesterday. I hate being apart. I know that sounds co-dependent, but I really do. She's the ying to my yang. She really keeps me grounded when I start to spiral out of control. jb is also a true co-parent and a big help with the kids. But more than both those things, she's my best friend and I miss talking to her. My time is running out. So in review: beer, bedtime stinks, my dad is cute, I miss jb. Literary gold right there, folks.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.