Friday, September 21, 2007

Adieu, sweet megapixels

I'm having one of those days where I have a ton of work to do but all I can do is look at digital cameras online...

Our camera died this morning. Very sad, but it's served us well, and we've been toying with the idea of getting a new camera, but felt silly getting a new one when we have a perfectly good one - even if it is the size of a brick. My mom came in from MX for work (Yay!) so we went out to breakfast at Coca Cafe (double yay!) and just as we were about to immortalize the morning - our little camera coughed, let out a little puff of smoke, and hoarsely said "I'll see you on the other side..." Ok, well maybe the LCD screen just had lines across it and wouldn't respond to button pushing or (gentle) banging. Still, it was sad.

And the last pictures I posted were of my horribly burnt stove. Great. That image will just stay with us for a while. Oh, if only I had downloaded the pictures I took last night of Stephanie's incredible taquitos with salsa verde.

No comments:

Post a Comment