Saturday, November 3, 2007

Relations Out in Moon

JB and I attended the meet and greet with Rep. Barney Frank today and it fulfilled all expectations of being depressing and disheartening. I just backspaced about 8 different sentences because I don't even really know what to say. Let me leave it at that I left even more disgusted with the ENDA situation.

On our way out the door I was chatting with Tara and she introduced me to John Musmanno who is running for retention judge. I introduced myself and he said, "T-E-L-E-P? Telep? Do you have relations out in Moon?" I responded, "Yes sir, Theodore Telep was my grandfather." Well, what do you know, my grandfather was his homeroom teacher. Nuts.

2 comments:

  1. Nooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/06/2007

    wow, that's even better than you explained it.

    ReplyDelete