Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cardio

I just got my a** handed to me at the Y's turbo kick class. I joined the Y this week, which I've been meaning to do since we moved here. They are having a promotion for the holidays where you get two months for $62 and they waive the registration fee - so I'm gonna see if I can stick with it for the two months and if I do I'll sign up for a whole year. So I've mostly been sticking with the cardio machines - stationary bike and elliptical - but tonight I thought I'd try out one of their classes. I haven't done an aerobics class since I was in college (in fact I had a very short-lived career as an aerobic instructor at Duquesne) and oh my goodness am I sore.

In other news - Hoi Polloi was voted best vegetarian in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's restaurant poll. Thank you to everyone who voted for us!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being voted #1. I go to the Y downtown and got my ass kicked in one of the spinning classes.

    ReplyDelete