Sunday, April 17, 2011

Looking Forward

I'm pretty lucky in that there's no shortage of things I'm looking forward to.  Aunt Fanny will be home soon, Uncle Jared is coming to stay with us for a bit, and we are planning a birthday party for our favorite baby.  If I had to pick one thing, though, I'd have to say I'm looking forward to the warm weather (which is upon us - well, most days).   I love the spring and summer seasons and I'm so looking forward to doing all kinds of super-fun summer-type things with jb, Leo, family and friends. 

It's still early in the season, but already it's been so wonderful to watch Leo enjoy springtime.  He loves flowers, sunshine, picnicking, and swings.  I can't wait to see a whole summer through his fresh eyes.  Fireflies, campfires, swimming...  It's going to be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment