There are so many things I want to write about, but there are so many things that need to get done that there just isn't time. I do have to write a to-do list, though, right? So I may as well cross blogging off that list as I write it by joining Emily over at Joyful Abode in 20 Chore Tuesday!
Here are my moving day chores:
Put contact paper up on bathroom windows (no shower peep show for the neighbors...) Set up crib Set up bassinet
- Set up area for art play among the thousands of boxes (so Leo has a spot while I do all this)
- Put up curtains in bedrooms
- Make a run for fridge basics
Blog Set up diaper area Unpack (some) clothes for each kid and put in drawers
- Put the boxes with jb's and my clothes in our closets - at least
- Set up toiletries and bathroom basics
- Check in with my mother - Skype so kids can say "Hi!"
- Try to control some of this construction dust
- Put together bookshelf
Unpack kitchen basics (dishes, forks, cups)
- Assemble our bed - frame, slats, mattress
- Make our bed - with sheets, pillows and blankets
- Set up swing and bouncers (so Zoe has a safe place to hang out while I do all this)
- Take Talula for a walk (poor thing is spending extra time in her crate because of all the workers coming in and out
- Get kids out of the house (will probably combine with 19 and/or 6)
Wish me luck!!