Saturday, October 6, 2007

Puppy Glamour Shots

So it has been a while since I've posted, but luckily Nicko has been holding down the fort. (Thanks, kid!)

Exciting updates:

1. We got a new camera! So the blog will no longer be picture-less. (see gratuitous Talula shot)

2. I've gotten an average of 18 hours of sleep/day since returning from my last trip.

3. I bought a ticket to Cirque Du Soliel for my upcoming trip to Las Vegas.

4. I cut Icarus' hair. (see before and after shots)









5. My mom and I went to Phipp's to see the Chihuly exhibit at night - incredible and totally worth the trip back. (see dramatic color accent shot)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/07/2007

    i like Icarus's new hair cut was it necisary to put him on the stool

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for the new camera!!

    ReplyDelete