Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Autumn

Today was a beautiful fall day. I took Talula for a walk around West Park and it was perfectly brisk and the leaves coated the ground. I really hate that the days are getting colder and darker, but today really was lovely. I love our park - it's such a great mix of nature and city. The skyline peaks up over the trees and the train tracks run behind the pond. jb and I went to see two movies this weekend (The Secret Life of Bees and Rachel Getting Married) which was such a treat since our time together has been limited lately. Tonight we had dinner at Rik's and got to see her (gorgeous!) new apartment. I'm 95% happy for her and 5% green with jealousy. I know our apartment has the potential to be that nice - but it just seems so far away. This weekend I'll be in San Francisco for our board meeting at work. Hopefully it will be a painless trip - but board meetings tend to be unpredictable. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/12/2008

    it really is what i'd like for christmas.

    ReplyDelete