Thursday, February 10, 2011

Crawl By Post

The big news around our house this week is that Leo and I are preparing to go to Mexico. We are leaving on Monday and will be there for two weeks. I'm super excited and a little nervous. I'm nervous for Leo to be away from jb for so long; I'm nervous for the two long plane rides and long bus ride to get there; I'm nervous to be without our crapload of "babystuff" (highchair, toys, pack'n'play, books, carriers, etc.) I'm excited to see Aunt Fanny; I'm excited to see many, many other family members and friends; I'm excited to eat a ton of yummy food; I'm excited to bask in the sunshine... It's going to be great. I just need to figure out a way to get everything into one suitcase. Unfortunately, Leo's strength is UNpacking, so he's no help.


What else is new? Leo watched his first superbowl - well the first half. He cheered on the home team, but luckily was asleep before they lost to the Packers. jb, Uncle Daniel and I had cheesy chips, chili and beer for the game while Leo had whole wheat toast and hummus for his game treat.



We went to Delaware to visit Uncle Jared.




Leo has been loving balls. He will play "catch" with us (amazing!) or something that looks like he's playing fetch with himself. He will pick up the ball, throw it, then crawl after it and repeat. It's adorable.





Leo is crawling much more quickly now and even following me from room to room sometimes. Abi got him these awesome crawling tights that have slip-proof nubs on the knees and feet.



On the sleep front, things are going much better. (I just jinxed myself, didn't I?)

Right after I wrote that post about sleep, his third tooth broke through. Soon after he began sleeping 7-7 with one hour naps at 10 and 2. Fairly consistently. We haven't done anything differently, so I'm just going to go with it until it changes again. 3, 2, 1...

1 comment:

  1. Those socks are awesome! (So's the 'hawk, btw.)

    ReplyDelete