Monday, April 11, 2011

Television: The Bane Of My Existence

I began writing this post and had a strange feeling of deja-vu.  I looked back through my posts and found that I was writing this post again virtually word-for-word.  So yeah, that.  I'm glad to say that I've done pretty well at not watching TV when Leo is around.  Almost never.  But as soon as he's asleep I beeline to the computer where I have my shows queued up and ready to go.  All that said - here are the shows I love to watch.



Favorite show of all time:  Friends

Expensive channel shows that I adore: Dexter, Weeds, United States of Tara, The Big C, Californication

Sitcoms: Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Community, Glee

Dramas: Good Wife, Parenthood, Brothers and Sisters

Guilty Pleasures: True Blood, V, Desperate Housewives

Crime: Criminal Minds, Mentalist, SVU (especially old-school episodes)

I'll leave it at that.  Honestly, I could write a whole blog about television.  And commercials.  I find commercials fascinating.  I'm infuriated by crappy commercials and have a lot of respect for great ad campaigns. In summation, I think television turns your brain to mush, but I'm enjoying every minute of it.

1 comment:

  1. Love my TV time, too. I'm with ya on Dexter, United States of Tara, and True Blood especially. I also love RuPaul's Drag Race. I just decided to cut costs and turn off our movie channels, though. Where do you get the shows online?

    ReplyDelete